Our doors are opening again!
Due to our status as an “extracurricular educational institution” (gem. §4 Nr. 21 Buchstabe a Doppelbuchstabe bb UStG ), we may resume our classes from June 3rd, 2020.
We will adhere to the requirements of our authorities and adapt our teaching set-up and structure accordingly.
We are sticking to the rules that are required and have added some more of our own to make sure that our Link n Learn Family’s health and well-being will be highly protected:
- 1.5 m distance for courses
- Our instructors will have a limited physical contact with the children
- There will be a limited number of people per bathroom
- There will be a limited number of people who can enter/exit at the same
- We will have a separate entrance and exit for each class
- We will limit the use of the hallway as much as possible so that there is no traffic jam and the hygiene rules can be observed
- Any social interaction outside of the classes is recommended to be limited and/or outside at the recommended safe distance of 1.5 m
- Kitchen is the area for Link n Learn staff and instructor
- All instructors will be wearing the necessary mask or plastic-face-shield during classes
- All parents and children’s hands must be disinfected when they arrive and leave the school (disinfection dispenser is located at the entrance)
- The instruments and surfaces are cleaned before, after and during each lesson
- The door handles are cleaned at appropriate intervals
- The premises are ventilated after each lesson (at least every 15 – 20 minutes)
- There will be intensified hygiene maintenance of the toilet areas
- The wearing of the mouth-nose protection depends on the currently valid regulation
- No shared snacks and drinks are allowed on our premises before, during and after the class.
- People belonging to a risk group should not be able to attend face-to-face events during this transition period
- We ask students and parents who have symptoms of illness to stay at home, they cannot take part in lessons !!!