§ 1 Registration & Payment
- A once off registration fee of Euro 40.00 must be paid for processing the application.
- Your registration is only complete once the tuition fee has been payed.
- Once registration and payment has been made no refunds will be given on any cases.
§ 2 Tuition
The tuition fee is payable as follows:
- The participant is booked for the 7 – 13 weeks per term for a course and the tuition should be transferred one week before the class begins.
- Extra charges may be added for cooking, little explorers, sensory and arts & crafts classes to cover the cost of ingredients and supplies.
§ 3 Cancelled Classes
- Lessons which do not take place due to the fault of the contractor may be made up at another time. Alternatively, the pro rata tuition shall be refunded.
- The contractor has no obligation to make up any lessons which have been cancelled or missed by the student. In such cases, the tuition can not be reduced or refunded. However, if during the duration of a course, a student is not able to attend an hour, and if after a goodwill consultation with the contractor it is determined that an alternative date or course is available, this hour may be made up. In the event of a student’s illness for a period of more than 4 weeks, the prorated tuition will be waived as of the 5th calendar week upon receipt of a doctor’s certificate (indicating the exact beginning and end dates of the illness).
§ 4 Liability
- Every student or their parent/guardian is liable for any damage caused to property and persons. Teachers and Link n Learn do not accept liability for accidents or injuries occurring outside of teaching time. Supervision by the teacher is only during the lessons.
- For all prenatal classes: By signing up, you verify that you have a physician’s approval to participate.
- For all postnatal classes: Participants are responsible for the outcome of their participation in classes and they are responsible for their babies.
- For all mommy & me classes: Participants are responsible for their babies.
§ 5 Allergy
The participants in the cooking classes will cook and eat different dishes and food during the lesson. The participants, or the parents of the participating children, are obligated to inform Link n Learn in advance about any allergies and intolerances prior to the start of the course.
§ 6 Minimum number of participants in a course
Link n Learn reserves the right to cancel courses without observing a notice period if the minimum number of participants (6) for group courses is not reached.
§ 7 Contract duration and termination (Permanent contract)
- The contract commences on the 1st of the month after signing the contract and is of indefinite duration. The contract can be terminated in writing with a minimum notice period of four weeks prior to 30 April, 31 August or 31 December.
- In the event of a move abroad, the contract may be terminated by giving notice four weeks prior to end of the month. Proof of the move abroad must be provided.
§ 8 Wellness Policy
Children showing any signs of illness (fever, stomach flu..etc.) may not participate in classes as they could infect others.
§ 9 Lost items
Link n Learn is not responsible for any items lost or stolen on the premises of the location.
§ 10 Link n Learn Program
Link n Learn has right to cancel or modify classes and programs, and/or make changes to teachers.
§ 11 Force Majeure
In the event of a force majeure (circumstances beyond a party’s control) arising which prevents or delays the performance of any obligations under this contract, the parties are entitled to postpone performance of their obligations during the duration of the hinderance or delay and will be entitled to a reasonable period of time to resume the performance of their obligations. Labor disputes and similar circumstances are on the same level as force majeure, insofar as they are unforeseeable, serious and not a matter of negligence. The parties to this contract are obligated to notify the other party immediately of the occurrence of a force majeure event.
§ 12 Crediting of Payments
The contractor reserves the right to apply payments received from the customer to older debts. If dunning costs have been incurred by the contractor, then the contractor may offset payments from the client by these costs, then any interest costs and apply the remaining payment towards tuition.
§ 13 Bill
The customer may not reduce the amount of renumeration due to the contractor unless it is for claims of the customer that are undisputed or legally established.
§ 14 General Provisions and Written Form
The contract governs all rights and obligations of the contracting parties. Amendments and additions shall only be effective by a signed writing that references this agreement. Additions to this contract are an integral part of the contract. The contractual relationship shall be governed by the provisions of the contract and the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
§ 15 Severability Clause
In the event that any individual provision of this agreement is, or becomes, invalid under any applicable law, or if there is a gap in the contract, the remaining provisions of this contract shall remain in full force and effect.