LINK N LEARN CAMPS
Link n Learn is hosting seasonal camps during the summer and fall holidays at our brand new Link n Learn building.
For three weeks during the summer holidays and one week during the fall holidays, we will be providing one week-long camps focused on different creative learning areas:
Link n Learn camps include:
- Focus areas lead by professional instructors from around the world.
- Camps specifically designed to engage children in interactive learning, skill building, and creative thinking.
- Intentional structure to help children build confidence in themselves and public speaking skills.
- Camp program runs Monday through Friday, from 9:00-16:00.
- Every day of camp consists of four different teaching sessions, one group activity, and end of day presentation with snack provided.
- Warm lunch provided with the focus of international cuisine for an introductory experience of food from around the world.
- Group “Show and Tell” at the end of each camp week for parents and family.
- Kids are able to sign up for multiple camp weeks.
- Before and After care can be arranged with additional fee.
- Each camp week will be in accordance to most current COVID-19 Guidelines.
We look forward to having your children join the Link n Learn camps full of exploration, creation, and imagination.
For more details specific to the camps Link n Learn provides, please click on one of the buttons above to read further how we’re making the school breaks fun and creative!